Monday, June 11, 2012

Y'all, meet Red Mat :D

Shutterstock 54069859

 

So, I bought a new mat.

It was more than I wanted to spend, but I love yoga and it hurts when my bones are on the floor and...

Well, anyway, I bought Red Mat 2 weeks ago. Last week I got sick --first with sinus stuff, then with tummy stuff, then with sinus stuff again.

My new mat got its first workout today.

Wow.

Wow, y'all.

I sat, I didn't have to use my blanket for my heels. It was a little stickier than I'm used to and it's *heavy* compared to Yellow Mat. I told her (Red Mat) that heavy was okay, because I need a little more padding than you'd think. We did savasana together. We forward folded. 

We are saving our first downward dog together for another time.

Still, Red Mat and I are going to be friends. 

Yellow Mat is going to live in the laundry room for at-home practice (there's carpet here).

*nods*

I have new mat joy.

Also, my nose isn't running right now, even though I can't smell anything.

Namaste, y'all.

S.

 

Class info:

Location: The Yoga Room

Class type: Gentle

Teacher: Zelinda

No comments:

Post a Comment