Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to It

So, moving has been tough on the yoga practice. 

We're 1/2 hour farther away, we're committing more and more time to writing (which means we don't leave the house on Wednesdays and Fridays). L's dad is ill with cancer and and and and...

So, stress.

Why is it that the things that make you need yoga are the things that make you miss yoga?

We did make it in today -- yay -- and now we're hoping to get in a Thursday and Sunday class, as well. We'll see how that goes. 

It was a good class -- I am starting a couch to 5K thing, and man, my legs needed the stretching. My shoulder isn't the world's biggest yoga fan. I keep hoping it'll loosen up, but so far, no dice.

Still, back to it. 

Today's focus was 'stretch' and I did.

Now I have to get back to work.

Namaste, y'all.

S.

 

Class info:

Location: The Yoga Room

Class type: Hatha I

Teacher: Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment