Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thursday was Reggae Day

Shutterstock 101336095

When you practice with Angela, you get music.

I love music with my yoga, even if I dance a little.

A lot.

Whathaveyou.

I boogied all through the practice. During the downward dog, during forward folds, during lunges.

Oh, man. We lunged. A lot. It reminded me that *maybe* taking two months off yoga is bad.

;-)

We also did this stretch to the back of the leg and, man, my right leg was doing the earthquake thing.

Not the left, just the right.

Bounce bounce bounce. Buzz buzz buzz.

Lorna and I have signed up for the Retreat in September and there are a bunch of new classes coming to the Yoga Room in June (I'm really looking forward to Curvy Yoga with Jenifer). 

Worked all day Friday and Saturday (and part of the morning today) on the house, so I'm sore. 

I'm trying to decide whether it would feel better or worse to try stretching.

O.o

Right. Taking time off yoga is bad. ;-)

Namaste, y'all.

S.

 

Class info:

Location: The Yoga Room

Class type: Hatha I

Teacher: Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment