Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Angela Tried to Kill Us

Shutterstock 81902788

Yeah, so, the photo doesn't mean anything but I love spring and it was pretty. I admit it. I'm shallow.

Today's practice was *hard*. We did Kundalini things (so not a technical term), and while I was doing them, I was so into the breathing, that I didn't realize Angela was trying to kill me.

Now I know. O.o

I am sore in places I didn't know I could be sore.

On the good side, I do finally feel like my balance is back -- my body feels like my body and not some stranger's when I lay on the floor. Tree pose makes my heart happy.

Oh! Heart stuff. Today's focus was balancing your heart and your head. I'm not sure if it worked, but I did some hard psychological things today and I felt like I was capable and strong, so I'll take them.

:D

Namaste, y'all.

S.

 

Class info:

Location: The Yoga Room

Class type: Hatha I

Teacher: Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment