Monday, March 12, 2012

Some days you don't feel like getting out of bed



Friday and Saturday the weather was nasty, and I have a hole in my foot. (seriously, ask Shawn) I just didn't get out of bed.

That means, though, that I didn't do yoga between Tuesday and today, save for some bolster work at home.

It's amazing how your body starts to crave the motion you learn in yoga. It's also amazing how much tension you don't realize you're carrying until you release some.

Today I'm super sore in my inner thighs (partly from yoga hip and leg work, partly from twisting my ankle at the rodeo and having to stay upright) and in my rib muscles. The tiny bit of core work shows me that I need to come back to pilates if it makes me this stiff...

Grins

Trying hard to observe without judging, right?

XXOO

Lorna

PS: The sleeping puppy was Goober, Sadie's brother, who passed away three years ago. He was a beautiful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment