Tuesday, March 13, 2012

tough day in class



I had a rough practice today. I'm not sure if the left side and right side of my brain don't like to talk, or if my head and heart chakras were having a throwdown, or what. Could be just that I'm teetering on the edge of that time of the month so hard that my basset's breath could knock me into it at any moment. (That always makes me uncoordinated and a little unstable.)

In the end, I felt incredibly frustrated with my body because it wouldn't do what I wanted it to. I couldn't balance on one foot because of the $#@% puncture wound. I couldn't hold my arms up and breathe. I couldn't...

But what I could do was relax at the end and free my mind for relaxation. And at the point of revisiting things we love and that make us happy, I had a clear, shining image of my life as it is right now, with my writing and my home and my travel and all the wonderful people I've met this young year.

So, I might have felt like the grumpy kitty during class, but I didn't let it get me down for very long :D

XXOO

Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment