Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Class 17 of the 40 Day Challenge, or Yoga on the Road

So, we're on the road.

We're in Glenwood Springs, Colorado looking around and goofing off and doing yoga.

Lorna and I decided this was going to be our greatest challenge, because we travel a lot. (And by a lot, I mean we're out of town about 30% of the time. O.o)

So, we pulled out the travel yoga mats (lighter for air travel) and we yoged.

We decided to start from standing and work our way to the floor, because it was bedtime. We did some forward folds, some balancing, then we downward dogged. We catted. We cowed. We seated forward folded and we twisted. I did the happy baby pose and the cow faced one.

I feel better. I feel like I can go to sleep smiling.

I also miss the Yoga Room, but we're going to figure this out, me and Lorna, how to practice on the road.

:D

Namaste, y'all

S.


Hot Springs Lodge
Glenwood, CO
Self-Practice led by Lorna :D

No comments:

Post a Comment