Friday, February 17, 2012

Love your body




class 24

Angela's theme for the week is loving our bodies.

It was hard to do this am because I have terrible laryngitis and a bad, dry cough. I had a terrible time not coughing, especially during final relaxation. The tickle got really intense when everyone got quiet and still, and I was worried I might explode.

I tried hard to love my body today, but it was tough not to feel like it was a traitor, just a little.

Still, when Angela told us to think about our feet and all of the wonderful places they've carried us, I thought about Venice, and how it's a walking city like no other, and how I've tromped over the Rialto bridge maybe 20 times, just to get to the amazing market on the other side. Y'all should go.

Lorna

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that about the feet! They do take us some amazing places. My feet would like to go Italy like yours have.

    ReplyDelete