Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Intensely Pretzelly Poses

DSCN1262

Firstly, yes. That is a homemade gluten free pretzel.

No, it didn't taste good. :P

Still, it illustrates today's hatha I class, in which I said at least twice, "You want me to do what?"

Let me tell you, when Zelinda says, "Today we're going to do revolved 'insert pose name here'." Run.

Don't think about it. Just run.

It wasn't even that they were necessarily hard (although they kind of were), but they were intensely pretzelly. I had that situation where I had to look at my hands to figure out which one was the right one (it's the one that doesn't form the L).  I'm fairly sure at some point in the revolved half-moon upside down gorilla eating ice cream while playing a ukele pose I lost one of my feet.

:D

Oh, I will be traveling 'til Sunday, so I'll be yoging (spellcheck still wants that to be yoking) from the road.

Learn from me, y'all. If Zelinda says revolved, prepare for ice cream eating monkey pretzels.

Namaste, y'all.

S.

 

Class info:

Location: The Yoga Room

Class type: Hatha I

Teacher: Zelinda

No comments:

Post a Comment