Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday, Y'all.

Shutterstock 49343953

Man, today I struggled with practice. Everything in my body feels so wrong and tight and tender. :P Balancing was a challenge, downward dog on the wall came close to hurting, and the neck stretches felt intense.

*grins*

You know what the neatest part was? I took ye olde body to the chiropractor and knew to tell him that my left side was heavier during savasana than the right. That my neck hurt right there. That my muscle pain was worse, but the inflammation was better, after my practice.

There's something about yoga that has helped me own my body, let me hear what it's telling me.

I am beginning to have faith that someday yoga will help me love my body, too.

Namaste, y'all.

S.

 

Class info:

Location: The Yoga Room

Class type: Gentle

Teacher: Zelinda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment