Monday, February 13, 2012

Class 21 of the 40 Day Challenge, or It's Good to Be Home

Shutterstock 61239316

First things, no. The picture has nothing to do with anything. It just makes me smile.

Secondly, HOME! I'm home and it was so nice to see everyone this morning and have my yoga back. Travel practice is going to be a challenge, maybe my biggest yoga challenge, but it's glorious to come home and be back at the Yoga Room.

Thirdly, we did heart-openers today and usually those are a huge, huge challenge for me. Today? Nope. I felt good, strong, and given that it was cold and damp and my shoulder hates that type of weather, it surprised me. :D

Now, let's all look at the basset picture and have a grin.

See? You just can't be unhappy in the face of a dog in a hat.

Namaste, y'all.

S.

 

Class info:

Location: The Yoga Room

Class type: Gentle

Teacher: Zelinda

No comments:

Post a Comment