Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Practice 18 of the 40 Day Challenge, or PLOW POSE!

*dances*

I did the plow pose!

Okay, so my feet didn't touch the floor and I thought I was going to drown in my boobs, but still.

Plow pose!

Also, it was wicked cool to do yoga with Lorna sort of organically. We just did our own thing and it worked great.

Also, did I mention the plow pose?

And me?

And doing it?

Yeah?

Rock on.

Namaste, y'all.

S.

Hot Springs Lodge
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Me and Lorna and our travel mats. :D

3 comments:

  1. You are my hero... I can't even do shoulder stand! You go girl! Also, giggling at the image of you drowning in your own boobs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D :D I was proud. Lorna was amazed. And amused. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I want to see your plough. Maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete