Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Don't worry Michelle



Two weeks in a row we've missed our Wednesday pilates class. We will miss it again next week, as we'll be out of town

So, I thought I would reassure Michelle that we don't hate her. In fact, despite pilates being like death, I like it. It challenges me. However, that also means that when I have a head cold and Shawn is having female problems (ie: this week) or Shawn has a head cold and I am having female problems (last week), it's not a class I can take on.

So, today was gentle at 5pm with Angela. Today was about adaptability. I? Adapted to a throbbing head. Vicious, stabbing, oh my god I'm going to die throbbing.

At one point, my sinuses let go, and I was drowning.

Joy.

I did feel better, more energetic, after class, so I am grateful that I went.

Still, it's important to both of us to let Michelle know we got nothin' but love...

3 comments:

  1. Love coming right back at ya Ladies! As each student walks in the door I have looked for my two vibrant pink and purple friends that bring so much energy and love to my classes. I have missed you greatly and am so happy to hear that you don't hate me / pilates ;) Safe travels this week! And I look forward to seeing you when you get back! Side note: We are discussing turning the Friday night class into a Karaoke Pilates partay! Would love to have you :)

    ReplyDelete